A stay at Higher institution, life story



 I chased one Pharmacy Student girl from our 100 level until I left U.I. Her excuse in 100 level was "I was too young for her" even though I was clearly older than her. Instead of her to just say that I couldn't give her the type of maintenance she was looking for.


Her excuse in 200 level was that she was already dating a doctor. You know how those pharmacy/ Medicine students are with doctors na. Them think say the doctors go marry them. LMFAOOOOOO.


Her excuse in 300 level was that the Doctor boyfriend broke her heart and she was done with relationships. But Aunty, why am I being punished for the sins of another man?


In 400 level, she said I was already leaving school and there was no point because she still had a couple of years to spend in school. Secondly, that I was unemployed and I could not take care of her needs. She was now a woman yunno.

After I graduated, I tried one last time and this time she said “You have graduated from school but you haven’t graduated from chasing me after 4 years. Am I a Bachelor’s degree program? Move on, abeg”


Anyways, I moved to Lagos and I met a beautiful woman at an event in Sheraton and you would not believe she happened to be the elder sister of this same girl. Small world.


I was originally not interested in having any romantic relationship with the elder sister because she didn’t have the physical features I saw in her younger sister (If you know, you know) but we eventually started dating.


So one day my former crush was coming to Lagos and her elder sister asked me to accompany her to the bus park to pick her up.


My former crush almost fainted when her sister introduced me as her boyfriend as we were putting her bags in the trunk of my car. As her elder sister walked back to the park to carry one more bag, this girl pulled me to one corner.


“Bros" what are you doing with my elder sister?” I responded, “Master’s Degree Program, dear”...


What is your thoughts on this?

Follow us for more

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Premium By Raushan Design With Shroff Templates

Contact Form