I want a better Nigeria and I will keep sacrificing said by "Verydarkman"

 


Now that y'all know you were never in the game how do y'all feel😂😂everybody say na dem arrest VDM...stella say na tonto💀samklef say na him💀bobrisky say na him💀them say na iyabo💀😂😂😂you guys were never in the game..GOOGLE THE RATEL 


10 days for detention na small thing..the only way you win VDM is if your hands clean,me wey come tell you say I came with a t^rn!shed image,you think I don't know what I am doing, na me make all the confessions you know about me,


because I knew if I want to say the truth they will try to use my past to bl^ckm^il me ,so I confessed😂😂yes I want a better Nigeria and yes I will sacrifice more and more to see changes in Nigeria🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ALUTA CONTINUA.

He said in his media handle 


Please follow up for more

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Premium By Raushan Design With Shroff Templates

Contact Form