She served me quit notice to leave her house and let another person move in since I'm proven stûbbórn.

 So, my landlady increased our rent from 250k to 300k.


I told her face-to-face that I'd been complaining to her about the earthing problem in my room.


Everything in my room is shócking including my bathroom wall so because of that I will continue paying 250k.


My landlady got angry that day. There's nothing she didn't say but I don't like long talks once I've said that one important thing any other thing you are saying I will never pay attention to it.


Later that day she came to my room to find out if the room was shócking or not but the guy woman seized her breath and nothing shócked her and that act alone still shócked me.


She served me quit notice to leave her house and let another person move in since I'm proven stûbbórn.


I know my landlady too well. If I agree to move out she will not refund me the money for the remaining months and she will still call the police for me because she loves arresting her tenants the way Atiku loves running an election every four years. 


I begged her to let me stay till December when my rent will expire. 


She agreed but she was carrying face for me.


I kept looking for what I would do to make her take me off her mind before I would sleep in my room one night and wake up in a police cell the next morning.


One day I was in my room and I heard her talking to my neighbor that she would be hosting her organization people in our compound and that she should borrow her freezer for a day to freeze drinks.


The neighbor said her freezer isn't big.


Immediately I heard it I rushed out of my room and I told my landlady to use mine that mine is big.


She was so happy...


I told her I wouldn't be around that day but I would leave my key with her but she should please be the only one that would enter my room because of how I arranged the room.


She swore she would be the only one who would enter my room that day to pack the drinks.


She gave me the drinks and I froze it for her.


The day her organization people will come... I took my bath and gave my landlady my room key then secretly entered one of my neighbor's rooms and lay down.


During the time for merriment, my landlady entered my room to pack her drinks.


She opened the freezer well then packed about four malts and turned to put them inside the container she came with to carry them.


Her bombom mistakenly touched the body of my freezer the freezer didn't show mercy oh it shócked my landlady turn-turn.


My landlady like that fell down and mistakenly leaned on my kitchen cabinet oooh that place is a no-go area. It was my kitchen cabinet that shócked trouble and wahala out of her body.


My landlady screamed! everybody in the compound including me who was hanging around like a wall géckó rushed to my room.


Come and see my landlady na!!! she was looking like one overused 1995 rag.


They wanted to take her to the hospital I told them No, that she would be fine they should lie her on my bed and give her enough chilled malt.


My landlady was the one who finished all the occasion malt just for her to get strength no other person tasted the malt.


The last time my kitchen cabinet shócked me. I finished my 7 malts and 4 thin milk I had in my room that day and when I got myself It pained me.


Her organization people all later left it was me and other tenants in my room waiting for her to wake.


My landlady woke at midnight the first thing she asked was: is today judgment day?


I asked her if she meant her punishment day. She slept off again.


Last Sunday she invited all of us to her church and she testified how the good Lord saved her life. 


Her pastor advised her to call an electrician and fix the earthing problem and she did it.


Here I am this morning giving my own testimony that my landlady has finally fixed the earthing problem in my room. Nothing is shócking again in my room.


Glory be to God!!!!

Post your comments below ⬇️⬇️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Premium By Raushan Design With Shroff Templates

Contact Form